It’s not just a marina, it’s a way of life!
18º 29.858 N
68º 22.094 W
Distance in nautical miles to:
Puerto Rico: 129
New York: 1,359
United Kingdom: 3,574
This harbor will offer over 500 slips, many accommodating up to 100+ft. yachts. Vaporetto shuttles take visitors through the Grand Canal to and from their favorite restaurants and shops. An entire village will surround it, where you will live, laugh and love in its presence.
The Cap Cana Marina, designed to be the most complete and modern in the Caribbean with a surface area of 1.5 million m², is operating and received a weekly average of 14 to 20 yachts in its inaugural year. The Marina will have a capacity in its final phase for over 1,000 yachts of varying sizes, including mega and super yachts up to 250 feet in length. Currently, 81 berths are operational, lodging yachts up to 130 feet.
The marina is equipped with meteorological buoyancy services unique to the Caribbean. When operating, the buoys measure wind and sea conditions which are transmitted to the crews. Other facilities and services in the Marina include:
• Immigration and customs port authorities
• Water, Telephone, Wireless Cable & Internet
• Shuttle services
• Electricity 30 to 250 amps/voltage 120 to 480
• High speed fuel delivery
• Waste oil center
• Courteous port entry personnel
• Yacht provisioning
• Catering and yacht cleaning upon request
• Elegant boutiques, restaurants and active commercial area
• Courtesy transportation to and from golf courses, beach club and restaurants