2 bedrooms Suite. with sea view (Golden Bear Lodge)

Cap Cana

6

2

3

2

From:

US$265

/ Night

Suite de 2 habs. con vista al mar (Golden Bear Lodge) Suite de 2 habs. con vista al mar (Golden Bear Lodge)
Suite de 2 habs. con vista al mar (Golden Bear Lodge) Suite de 2 habs. con vista al mar (Golden Bear Lodge)
Suite de 2 habs. con vista al mar (Golden Bear Lodge) Suite de 2 habs. con vista al mar (Golden Bear Lodge)
Suite de 2 habs. con vista al mar (Golden Bear Lodge) Suite de 2 habs. con vista al mar (Golden Bear Lodge)
Suite de 2 habs. con vista al mar (Golden Bear Lodge) Suite de 2 habs. con vista al mar (Golden Bear Lodge)
Suite de 2 habs. con vista al mar (Golden Bear Lodge) Suite de 2 habs. con vista al mar (Golden Bear Lodge)
Suite de 2 habs. con vista al mar (Golden Bear Lodge) Suite de 2 habs. con vista al mar (Golden Bear Lodge)

Description

Exclusive apartment with view to the golf course and the sea with private outdoor hot tub or small pool, a spacious living room and kitchen.

Amenities

Amenities

  • King Size Bed
  • Queen Size Beds
  • Linens
  • Hair Dryer
  • Air Conditioning
  • Towels
  • Safety Deposit Box
  • Washer and Dryer
  • Bathrobes
  • Full kitchen
  • Stove
  • Silverware
  • Toaster
  • Set de Vajillas
  • Dining Set
  • Blender
  • Telephone
  • Internet/Wifi
  • Cable / Satellite TV
  • DVD
  • 22 Private Furnished Terraces
  • Jacuzzi or Small Pool
  • Refrigerator
  • Coffee Maker
  • Ocean View
  • Golf View
  • Elevator
  • Parking
  • Babysitter*
  • Butler*
  • Chef*
  • Car Rental*

Activities and Attractions

Activities and Attractions

  • Restaurant
  • Fishing
  • Disco
  • Casino
  • Tennis Court
  • Volleyball Court
  • cycling
  • Kids club
  • GYM
  • Snorkeling
  • Bar
  • Spa
  • ecological attractions
  • Beach
  • Swimming pool
  • Marina
  • Golf course

Politics

The guest must pay 30% to confirm the booking The remaining 70% must be paid by the guest 7 days before arrival If the booking is placed within 7 days of arrival must be 100% prepaid During super high season* the reservation must be 100% prepaid *Super High Season: Holy Week, Christmas and New Years Eve.